Going Solar Has Never Been Easier
- Create a quick and free account at ownmysolar.com
- We design your system and installers bid on the project, ensuring the lowest possible price.
- You choose the best deal and schedule your installation.
- Start saving on your electric bill and enjoying the benefits of solar
Why Choose Own My Solar?
no SALES call
We respect your time and privacy. Get an instant estimate without picking up the phone or setting foot outside your home.
Free PERSONALIZED SOLAR Design
Our solar experts design your optimal system for free and give you a personalized estimate of the potential savings and benefits.
Lowest prices from the best local installers
Highly-vetted solar installers bid on your project through our auction platform, ensuring the lowest possible price.
$0 down financing options
Our platform makes it easy to apply for low-rate solar loans, so you can get the most out of your investment.
Our Solar Installer Approval Process
Our rigorous installer vetting process ensures that you get access to the best solar installers in your area. This includes a comprehensive review of each installer's company history, including:
- Number of installations completed
- Time in business
- Aggregate of all public review and rating data for each installer
- Licensure and compliance checks
- Proof of appropriate insurance such as workers comp and liability insurance
- Third party quality control checks
- Complete business model review (i.e. product offerings, installation process)
25 Year Energy System Details
25 Year Performance Guarantee
- Panel manufacturers guarantee the cumulative electrical production of the solar system
- If your system produces below the guarantee then the panel manufacturer will provide new panels
10 Year System Repair Warranty
- Covers defects in workmanship for 10 years
- Covers defects in equipment for 10 years
- Damage resulting from roof penetration during the installation of the system is covered for the remainder of your existing installation warranty on your roof
Liability for Potential Damages
- Up to two million dollars ($2,000,000) for damages to your home, property or belongings, that are caused by your system
Real People,Real Savings
We had so many offers for solar installation and got confused with whom to go with, so I almost dropped our plan to go solar. But then my husband and I used your platform to get a short list of the best solar companies for our home, and found that your prices were much cheaper.G. Yao
80 to 90% of the leg work was done already, before I even met with the installerA. Mollitor